FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
This product is covered by a five (5) year Warranty to repair or replace any part of the frame or under seat construction which Fire Station Outfitters determines to be defective in workmanship or materials.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES
(1) Only to the original purchaser of this product and is not transferable;
(2) From the date of the original sale from Fire Station Outfitters to the Purchaser. All claims are to be made directly through Fire Station Outfitters where the product was purchased immediately when the problem becomes apparent and evidence of proof of purchase must be provided.
(3) Only if the product has been used for domestic or commercial purposes (not rental hire) and cleaned and cared for in accordance with the care label.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY
(1) Or cover the product or any part thereof which has been worn by fair wear and tear or has been damaged or become defective by abuse, misuse, wilful act, negligence, inadequate or improper care;
(2) If any alteration or repairs or workmanship have been carried out on the product other than by Fire Station Outfitters, its manufacturer or its nominated repairer;
(3) Or cover foam, inserts, fabric or any other part of the product which is not covered under this Warranty. The items not covered under this Warranty will be covered under separate Warranties.
GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS
Should it be necessary for the product to be returned for repair or replacement to the manufacturer under this Warranty, then all insurance charges must be prepaid by the purchaser, goods returned will not be accepted if not in a clean condition and wrapped in a plastic bag. If goods returned are not deemed covered by the conditions of this Warranty then the purchaser will be liable for all freight charges.
The manufacturer will under no circumstances be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever to property or persons and at no time shall the liability of Fire Station Outfitters, its employees or agents ever exceed in total the amount of the purchase price paid by the purchaser.
All warranties are subject to the availability of repair or replacement parts.
Satisfying our customers is a business philosophy that we respect, practice, and emphasise in our business.
Need to return a product?
To return a product to Fire Station Outfitters, please contact our customer service department via email, contact form or by telephone. We'll need the following information to authorise your return:
- navigate_next Customer name
- navigate_next Invoice number
- navigate_next Item description(s)
- navigate_next Reason for return
My Item is Damaged
We take every measure when preparing your order for shipment to ensure your shipments arrive safely. In the event your shipment is damaged by the carrier, please contact us immediately (within 48 hours of receipt of shipment) via our contact page. Please also ensure that it is noted on the delivery receipt that the shipment is damaged. Failure to mention of damaged goods on the delivery receipt may result in denial of damage claim by the freight carrier.
It is important that you keep the box and all packaging material so that we can expedite the process with the carrier and ensure a speedy product replacement. Failure to keep packaging material and provide timely notification will only delay the process and may result in denial of damage claim by the carrier. Please be prompt - we are here to help.
I Received the Wrong Item
If you received the wrong item we will gladly send you the correct item and issue a recall tag for the wrong item (at no cost to you). Please contact us via our contact page for further instructions.
We pride ourselves on carrying high-quality items and we hope that you will be pleased with your order. When you receive your order, please inspect it carefully to verify that all items meet your expectations. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 48 hours and we will do out best to accommodate you. Fire Station Outfitters recliners are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items marked ineligible for return will not be refunded or returned to the customer. Returns will be accepted within the guidelines listed and credited to your original form of payment (less shipping costs and applicable restock charge).
Please inspect your items carefully when they arrive, and report all missing or damaged items to us within 48 hours. Missing/damaged items not reported within 48 hours of receipt are not eligible to be replaced.
Each return shipment requires a Return Merchandise Authorisation Number (RMA). After the request has been submitted and the return label received, please place the label on the outside of the shipment. All shipments received by Fire Station Outfitters without an RMA number will not be accepted. All sales become final after 30 days from receipt of shipment. Any item marked "clearance" are final sale only.
You can expect a refund within 7 days of our receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part. The customer is responsible for return shipping. We do not refund shipping charges. No credit is given for lost return shipments so we do strongly recommend that you use a shipper with a traceable shipping method and insurance for value of merchandise being returned as we cannot be responsible for damaged or lost return shipments.